Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Prenatal Stimulation

I did not do much when I was pregnant except eat and be miserable. I was never sick, but getting out of shape was not my idea of fun. And I am sorry, but I did not enjoy the feel of a baby moving inside me either. What can I say; it doesn't sound like I was cut out to be the extraordinary mother, does it? Well, the point I am getting to is that I also was not aware and therefore did not do any prenatal stimulation. However, I have since learned of an entire program. I have read this book and spoken to the author regarding her interviews with doctors and as well as her daughter's journey through pregnancy and this prenatal stimulation program. The website is old school, but the e-book is inexpensive and SO thorough! Check it out; let me know what you think. Personally, I cannot believe a publisher has not approached her yet!

To read the author's letter to mom-to-be as she answers the question, Can You Really Boost a Child's Intelligence Before It's Born?, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment